4/22/2013

Misguided Ghosts

Cutout Turtleneck Top- Necessary Clothing / Black and White Tunic- Forever 21 / Deandri Hansel Wedges- Solestruck / Transparent Choker- Fitchbace / Cat Shades- Zero UV

A few days ago, I was staring on my Deandri wedges and thinking of a black and white outfit that I could build around it, this is exactly what I had in mine the first day I got these shoes... very grungy, dark and mysterious. I noticed that recently, I've been doing this black and white combination more often than I usually could, and most times its pretty unintentional. It's just a very classic look and so easy to style so I guess that's why I've been wearing so much muted outfits. this black and white tunic is like too awesome, I can't even handle. It's one of those tops that can stand alone on its own without any extra added pieces to distract from it's design. I did however, went along and wore a crop turtle neck with it because I wanted to show a different way it could be worn. It was merely luck that I found the perfect top to wear with this tunic because I really love to cutout shoulder detail, it adds more interest to the outfit and helped me get the look I was going for. I hope you're having a great Monday so far. So much more great looks coming up this week.

*_* Style ALIEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment