4/21/2013

Mirror Staring Back At Me




Triangle Distressed Muscle Tee- Forever 21 / Maxi Skirt- Lush (Nordstorm) / Choker- DIY/ Peace Necklace- Street Fair

Today I decided to share with you this outfit I recently took photographs of at this really cool restaurant on a boat. It atmosphere was so relaxing and perfect for my usual Sunday evening stroll around the city. I wish someone gave me a warning of what the weather was going to be like today because it was super cool and by the time I recognized it was already too late and I loved my outfit too much to change it. The muscle tee I'm wearing is one of the most amazing distressed tee I own, it really good for a day when you're feeling laid back and want a casual look. I've styled this tee before ( Post), but completely in a different way. I'd say that compared to the last time I styled it and the post above, this one is a little more dressed up and sleeker. I wanted to look casual yet still a little more "grunge elegant" haha. I chose to pair it with this beautiful black maxi shirt that has a slit on both sides with this intricate knitted detail on the bottom have, which I think makes it a little more unique than just a regular straight maxi skirt. I hope you're enjoying your Sunday evening as much as I did or even more. Thanks for visiting.

**_** Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment