4/23/2013

The Last Piece Of Fall


Deniom Top- Topshop / Oversized Jumper- H & M / Pants- Nasty Gal / Deandri Archie Oxfords- Karmaloop / Necklace- Nasty Gal / Black Ankle Socks- Karmaloop 


I can't believe its cold again, I was just getting over the terrible first winter I had here and just when I thought Spring was here, it got cold again. Well I'm 100% sure that this post will be the last fall inspired post until the end of this year. I such a lover of layering with at least two to three layers depending on the weight of the fabric. Today, I really wanted to wear this jumper with these abstract embellishment because I only got to wear it once during the winter so I thought I'd wear it now before it started to get blazing hot. I chose to layer a classic buttoned up denim collared shirt underneath it to give a pop of blue against the off-white. I was really going for a very simplistic look so I didn't go in too hard on the jewelry styling and I knew that my beautiful Deandri archies were a perfect fit for this ensemble. By the way, these are actually my first oxford shoes and they really left a great impression on me, DEANDRI DID IT AGAIN! After getting over the odd arched feeling under my feet, it actually felt pretty cool walking in. I don't know what it is with Deandri but they somehow make their shoes so comfy yet, with such great design. I have such a super busy week ahead of me but I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

*_* Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment