3/31/2013

"We Don't Care About The Young fOLKS"


Dress- BB Dakota / Fringe Cardigan- H&M / Hat- American Apparel / Shades- ZeroUV / Necklace- Vintage

"..... And we dont' care about the young folks
Talking 'bout the young style
And we don't care about the old folks
Talking 'bout the old style too"- Peter Bjorn and John 
(This song has been on non stop repeat on my playlist)

I'm so happy to share this post with you, because I had so much fun shooting with one of good friends that I met here in New York. I felt so free spirit in my outfit and one I put this hat on from American Apparel it was only fair for me to go all out on the styling. I've been waiting the longest time for it to get a little warm so I could where is "red cheetah" print dress from this really cool online store call BB Dakota which gives a very vintage vibe and of course you'll be spot a mile away in this dress because of the bright red that is impossible to miss. I don't usually wear a lot of red and I actually think this dress is one of the few red dresses I own but without a doubt I absolutely love it. It's made with a really thin material and because I get so easily irritated by heavy and suffocating clothes, this dress was perfect. I had to pair the dress with my dancing fringe cardigan only because its too awesome to resist from wearing. It added a very bohemian element to my look and definitely did not keep me warm throughout the day but thankfully it was a pretty decent weather so I wasn't really that cold. I thought that wearing heels with this outfit would be too heavy on the styling so I popped out my flat ankle boots and that did the trick of keeping me in comfort for the rest of the day. 


^_^ Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment