4/01/2013

Black on Black


Bob Marley T-shirt- (similar) / Black Sheer Top- Forever 21 / Motorcycle Faux Leather Jacket- Forever 21 / Pants- Nasty Gal / Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe Boots- Karmaloop

Just giving a quick outfit post on what I wore yesterday. Piling black on black is like one of the easiest and quickest things to do whenever you're in a rush to get somewhere or if you don't feel like over thinking what to wear. That's exactly how I felt when I wore this yesterday, but instead of just doing the plain old regular black on black, I decided to pair different textures and weights together to give the outfit some contrast and depth. Of course my Roscoe Cutout Boots had to be a huge necessity with this outfit and the perfect biker jacket to keep my warm. Lots of outfit posts coming up this week so be on the look out for that and please enjoy the rest of your week! 

I did a guest post with Tripanista team about being in New York, so please check that out at http://www.tripanista.com/8/post/2013/03/what-to-wear-in-new-york-city-new-york2.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment