9/10/2014

Caught In Magic


Ribbed Top- Nasty Gal
Shorts- Forever 21
Lace Cardigan- Forever 21
Necklace- Vintage


Greys, whites and light blue has been a staple color palette in my daily outfits for these recent weeks. I just love the light and airy quality to this color palette and can I say, this lace cardigan is everything! I scooped it up about three weeks ago along with the black version of it (I couldn't choose between which one I wanted so I got both), it perfect for Fall and I know for sure I'll be seen wearing it a whole lot.  I paired the cardigan with a simple baby blue top and a grey pleated shorts for a very clean and slightly simplistic look. I'm usually very heavy on accessorizing my jewelry but I thought it would be best to wear just one statement piece to tight the overall look together.

I'm aiming to be back in full swing with blogging daily again, as long as time will allow me to do so. I've been documenting my look for these past week so hopefully I'll get the chance to post them very soon. I hope you all are doing very well and thanks once again for visiting my page. For real time updates with me and the projects I'm working on, you can follow me on Instagram @marfarlane

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment