6/03/2014

Skull Face


Quick casual look, great for the Summer. For me, what makes a look perfect for the Summer season, are lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. For this look I made the print of the blouse to main focus with staple jewelry pieces to go along.


Shoes- Creepers by T.U.K
Necklace- Tilly's

I remember during my tween years, I use to be so obsessed with skulls and visiting Hot Topics every time I came to visit the States was always a must..I quickly grew out of that phase. However, what stuck with me was my love for the grunge era and blending that into my personal style. The top I'm wearing in this look is possibly my first all over skull print top I've had in years...and I love it so much mainly because of the cool detailed design inside of the skull face. I wore this look a few weeks ago while hanging out with my sister who was visiting the city.  I honestly didn't plan on shooting this look but I thought it would be good to show some of my simpler everyday looks. On a lazy day or when I have errands to do, I usually throw on very easy going pieces that I can quickly put together when on a time crunch. Somehow, I always run out with my jewelry...jewelry is always a must for me! 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment