4/24/2014

Mirror Maru


Painted floral top- Vintage
Sheer blouse- Thrift
Skirt- Zara
Bag/Sachel- Nasty Gal
Cat-eye Sunglasses- Zero UV

Keeping it cool in basic pieces to put together a good "almost all black" Spring look. The day I wore this outfit was probably a worse day for me to wear a mini skirt because it was so windy and as much as I was able to keep my composure during shooting, my skirt was flying everywhere! hahaha. Anyways, I sacrificed it all for this look where I wore mainly black pieces and paired them with some pops of colour here and there to stray slightly away from a early fall look to a more spring inspired look for those like me who still like to wear dark colours for every season. I think my favourite this of this entire look would really have to be this beautiful faux snake skin bag that I've been wearing non stop ever since I bought it from Nasty Gal about two months ago. Sadly it's now sold out but you can still check out the other great bags they have on their site. 
I think I mentioned before that my style is highly influenced by the music I listen to in the mornings when getting dressed and for this post I dedicated it to one my favourite EP of all time by Cashmere Cat. I'm so in love with the all the tracks and could literally listen them forever! Check it out below and let me know what you think and you could also recommend me any songs that you like. Thanks for visiting, have a great day.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. Love your style, just perfect!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete