12/03/2013

Where's The Fun In Forever.


Had a heck of  a hard time editing which of these photos to share because every moment I captured of this weekend was way too beautiful and memorable to stuff all in one blog post. While visiting my sister in Charlotte, we got a chance to visit the blowing rock and then went to one of the most magical places I've ever seen called "Grandfather Mountain". The area reminded me a lot of Jamaica in terms of the scenery....it was truly a breathtaking even though I was a little nervous about being on top of the rock seen in the first picture. Sorry for the endless scrolling of pictures in this post, but I really just wanted to share this visit to its fullest. It was a great thanksgiving weekend and now I'm back in New York working on finals...let the sleepless nights begin.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment