9/03/2013

Chasing Pavement


Top- Vintage
Black Tunic- Vintage
Distressed Denim Vest- Thrift
Envelope Clutch- Nasty Gal

These days I've really been taping into wearing more easy breezy and effortless casual looks...mainly because school has started and I've also been working part time so whatever outfit that I can pull together quickly without looking like a hot mess, I just go with it. Whenever I need a very laid back outfit, I always seem to pull for my creepers and a loose fitting dress. I wore this outfit while running a few errands in the city and though I still has a little summer vibe going on in this post, I still threw in a little touch of fall in the whole look to show how a casual look like this can be a great transitional look, as we are approaching the fall season. 

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment