6/17/2013

Slowly We Unfurl As Lotus Flower


Distressed Triangle Muscle Tee- Forever 21
Sheer Floral Pants- Boutique in Jamaica
Shoes- UNIF Hellbound (Soletruck)

Basically, this look is everything magically I wanted to achieve. I was on some hippie vibing at a park near to where I live, that I go to clear my head and chill on the weekends. First I have to say the title of this post is dedicated to one of my favorite bands ever, Radiohead! If you don't know them, I promise you're missing out big time! Anyways, the two pieces that I'm wearing in this post are pieces I've styled before here on the blog but, never had I thought of mashing up the two together. I love how the distressed and grunge vibe of the muscle tee plays on the soft girly aspect of the floral pants and how the indigo or the UNIF hellbound plays in so perfectly with the whole outfit. I went a little more softer and girly with my jewelry because I wanted more of a softer look rather than my usual hardcore grunge attire... Have a great week and thanks for visiting!

Style ALIEN *_*




No comments:

Post a Comment