6/24/2013

Living In A Quirky World


Top- SUNO x Uniqlo
Transparent Choker-Shop Lock Hart
Draped Chain- GUESS

Happy Monday everyone! hope you all had a great weekend...I certainly had a fulfilling one, between going thrift shopping for the first time in Brooklyn and meeting up with some old friends from back home in Jamaica. The outfit is above is one I wore the day I went thrift shopping. I woke up feeling like  one of the Spice Girls obviously hahaha, I know my hair is a little different from what your use to seeing but, I wanted to sort of experiment a little and try out different styles so I did this playful Mickey Mousesque hairstyle by just wrapping two small buns at both sides of my head. I wanted to do my whole hair like that but I have really thick hair and there was no way I could get my hair to cooperate with me. As for the outfit, I went a little softer and a tad bit quirky. I've been wanted to hair this top on my blog for the longest time but somehow it's always being left out, It's one of the pieces from the SUNO x Uniqlo collaboration and I can't begin to express how much I love this top. I love how they mixed vertical pin stripes with these small beach sand like/leaf motif...it's so cool to me personally and I know I'm going to have a blast styling it. I decided to pair it with another amazing piece, this cutesy asymmetric denim skirt. Overall, I enjoyed doing the shoot for this look and wearing the outfit was very fun too and very different from the looks I usually wear.

Style ALIEN *_* 

2 comments:

  1. Love the make-up you have on this look. You're eyes really pop out nicely. Pretty you :)!

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I almost never do extreme make up but I have to say I had fun doing the make up for this look

      Delete