4/14/2013

Eyes Of An Eagle


Eternite Muscle Tee- Forever 21 / Fringe Kimono- H&M / Pants- Romwe / Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Boots- Karmaloop


This is one of my lazy day outfits that I wore yesterday as a chill outfit. I believe I posted a look with this  awesome muscle tee before ( The First Way I Styled It)so this is just another way I would style it for a very casual look. I really can't get over how amazing this H&M kimono is, I've literally been wearing it with almost everything, its just perfection. As always whenever I wear a pretty simple laid back outfit, I try to boost up the look a little for adding accessories. I know sometimes I tend to over accessories but that's just me, I love a good over accessorized outfit for some strange reason. I chose to pair the outfit with this huge oversized necklace with the gold version of my cut-out cuffs that I bought back in Jamaica when I went on my jewelry shopping spree. At the end of the day this is the look a really love to wear because I feel so comfortable and laid-back but don't get me wrong, I love my 6-inch heels without a doubt. I hope you had a great weekend and please feel free to leave a comment down below. Thanks for visiting.

*_* Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment