3/27/2013

Wild Life




Hi-low Top- Forever 21 / Shorts- Nasty Gal / Jeffrey Campbell Roscoe Boots- Karmaloop

I had an extremely long and fun filled day and I took soo much pictures hence, the reason for the long line of photos on today's post. There was no way I was going to not share all the best ones with you so I tried my best to cramp them all here . I went to the Bronx Zoo with two of my friends and saw tons of cool and creep animals all in one day. The pictures above were taken between me and my two friends since I was unable to take most of it myself. For those who always ask, I generally take all my pictures by myself with typically no help whatsoever, and because of this I feel a little more comfortable in front the camera unlike today when I asked my friends to take the pictures, I felt a bit awkward so thats the reason for me laughing/fooling around/smiling so much in most the pictures. They did a really great job because I love how the photos came out. It was truly a beautiful day, the sun was out and I was ready to have some fun. The moment I knew we were going to go to the zoo, I immediately thought of this really amazing leopard print sheer long-sleeved blouse that I bought from Forever 21. Once again, contrary to popular beliefs this blouse is plain proof that you can find so many great pieces at Forever 21. This time was my first time wearing this blouse and I had such a difficult time finding a bottom to wear with it, not because it was difficult to find something to pair it with, but mainly because I found soo things to style it with. To be honest, I think I played it pretty safe and "expected" by pairing it with my black shorts from Nasty Gal but I really just wanted to be/feel laid back and effortless and still very cute, so I'm happy with my choice of pairing it with a black shorts. I really hope you enjoyed this post and I can't to share more with you.

*_* Style ALIEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment