3/26/2013

Guns N Roses


Oversized Embellished Sweater- H&M / Faux Leather A-line Skirt- Oasap / UNIF Das Boots- Dolls Kill


I had so much fun today hanging out with friends and taking my mind off school for a bit. We did so much walking to the point where I thought my ankles would possibly rip off. But I suppose it was totally worth it since I was enjoying myself. I wore my new chunky oversized sweater from H&M which I absolutely adore. It's really comfy and did a really great job at keeping me warm. I went ahead and paired it over this really cool faux leather skirt which I probably will start wearing more often after today because I have so many great pieces that I could style it with, so look out for that one. This week I'm doing mostly themed outfits based on the places I go this week so I'm really excited to share with you my Spring break adventures. Today my friends and I went to The Museum of Sex so that sorta explains the dark lipstick and the pop of leather here and there. 

@_@ Style ALIEN










No comments:

Post a Comment