3/01/2013

Splash Of Red


Kasper Black and White Abstract Top- Macys / Checker Pants- Forever 21 / Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie- Urban Outfitters/ Belt- H&M / Bag- DSW / Jewelry- From personal jewelry collection

So as the current trend screams black and white, I decided to put together an outfit with my own little spin. I chose to pair the black and white combination by mixing two different prints and adding pops of color through my jewelry. I really love how the combination came out graphic and sort of plays with the eyes a little. The top was given to me by my mother which is absolutely one of my favourite tops in my wardrobe right now, it pretty much a classic top with the twist of the abstract print making it so much more than being just a simple blouse and that's really why I adore it so much. My checkered pants is one of the most comfortable trousers I've bought at forever 21 which is pretty rare because, I find a lot of pants or jeans very unflattering to my body and it just never fits right. So the day I found these pants was the was like a miracle because even though it super fitted, it still hugs the right spots and isn't uncomfortable to wear. My most favourite thing about the outfit is really without a doubt the Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie Wedges, it's like one of my essential go-to-shoes whenever I want to get a little height but still feel laid back. I don't ever wear sneakers so to me, these shoes are like the "Martina form of sneakers", I can just throw it on and get up and go. I really want to get a second pair in this, maybe a a tan or dark brown but I keep questioning whether I should because I'll probably end up neglecting all my other shoes. Thanks for reading and supporting my blog and its been day two!

                                                               *_* NewYorkAlien,


No comments:

Post a Comment