2/28/2013

Rebel Salute: Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery



Bob Legend Tee- Jamaica / Black Vegan Leather Harley Skirt- Joa Closet /
Jeffrey Campbell Teeter-  Solestruck / Black and Gold Geometric Necklace- Forever 21 

So as it is the ending of Black history month and the month of Bob Marley's birthday, I decided to dedicate my second blog post to him. I'm a huge Bob Marley fan, not because I'm from Jamaica but because I truly love his music and can listen it for hours without getting tired of it! He's a legend! like my T-shirt says. I am absolutely in love with this T shirt mainly because of the big bold gold popping off on the black background. I got this back home during christmas with a few other Bob Marley tee and this one has to be my most favourite. I sourced a really great website that sells similar ones to mine if you're interested-  Bob Marley Tee. Also, can we talk about how awesome my shoes is, yes they are 5 and a half inches and aside from tripping in them a few times, the comfort is unbelievably great and the longest I've actually worn these is over five hours and I was perfectly fine.

^_^.

NY Alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment