11/06/2014

Everything In Its Right Place


Brooklyn days in a cozy sweater and shorts.


Sweater- H&M
Shorts- Similar
Boots- H&M
Hat- Similar

I had so much fun shooting this look because it's been awhile since I've worn shorts for this Fall season, main reason being that I get cold so easily and putting on pants always seems like a major go-to move for me. I went out around Williamsburg here in Brooklyn sporting this comfy emsemble one weekend and didnt realize how much I love these boots until now. I've literally had this pair for awhile now and couldn't quite decide what to style them with but so many ideas are now starting to float through my head and ways I could wear them for this Fall.
For this look, I chose to pair them with this awesome ribbed sweater (that I was scared of looking like a "Christmas sweater") and light grey pleated shorts for a quick and easy daytime look that you can wear for brunch, shopping or just hanging with friends. 

I hope you like this quick post and be sure to tune in on my blog tomorrow for when I announce the giveaway! Have a great day!!

Style ALIEN *_*







No comments:

Post a Comment