10/01/2014

InstaUpdate: September



It's been awhile since I've done one of these but I'm always happy to share New York through my eyes with the use of photography. Most of these photos were taking with my iPhone of pretty much everything that usually catches my attention on a daily basis. I have a huge flower obsession so I'm literally always snapping pictures of the flower stands at the corner deli and sometimes I splurge and buy some for my apartment. I've also gotten into playing pool and can sometimes get overly competitive whenever I play with my friend haha. As for the rest of the photos, a lot of it shows my developmental design process of when I'm working late at night and, of course…I'm always snapping photos of the jewelry I choose to wear for that particular day. 

If you'd like to keep up with more photos like these, feel free to add me on Instagram @marfarlane. Have an amazing day!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment