9/23/2014

Disclosed Desires


Sometimes its the mismatched moments that I realize how much fun styling can be once you don't take it all it uptight and serious.


Top- Forever 21
Boots- Zara
Rings & Bracelet- from Jamaica

Serving a mismatch look today on le blog by combining two completely different pieces and somehow making it work perfectly for me. Let me first say that, this sweater top is literally the softest thing ever! Bought it at forever 21 and have had no regrets ever since. Clearly I'm in love with the black and white combination however, what draws my attention to this look is the very sporty aesthetic and the perforated details along the upper body gives it just that great touch. 
Though there were many way I could style this top, I chose to incorporate some color and wear it with my "pajama looking" plaid shorts for a more laid-back and casual attire. Overall I really enjoyed the way that this look came out as it wasn't too demure yet, had just the right qualities to still be well put together. 

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment