6/10/2014

Stare Into The Sun


The moment when you find an item in your closet that you thought you've lost forever. That was my experience a few weeks ago when my oversized knit cardigan resurfaced in my closet while I was moving.


Reflector sunglasses are the perfect mix between a futuristic and hippie vibe...maybe that's why this summer I've been sporting more of my reflector sunglasses more than ever plus they make for such a fun way to spice up a look that would otherwise be very simple.


Dress- Forever 21
Knit Cardigan- Similar or here
Sunglasses- Zero UV
Evil Eye Ring- Michal Golan

I had family in town for most of last week, hence I took a short break from my daily blogging. I had so much fun and miss them already. Nevertheless, I'm posting this look I work while I was still living in Manhattan. I took a walk to Chelsea Piers to clear my thoughts and to just relax since it was towards the beginning of my Sumer break. Since New York's weather fluctuates so much, I wore this warm and cozy oversized cardigan over a simplistic mini dress with an all over aztec print. If you can recall from previous posts, I remember sharing a look I wore with the cropped top version of this dress, see (here). Well, a few weeks after buying the cropped top version, I fell in love with the concept of putting it onto a flared spaghetti strapped dress and the rest is history.
I like to wear looks such as this, as I feel quite comfortable throughout the day and its one of those Summer looks that are toned down with just the right amount of accessories. I have lots in store for the rest of the week so make sure to stay tuned!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment