5/05/2013

Evaporation


Ying Yang Muscle Tee and Skirt- Necessary Clothing / UNIF Das Boots- Dollskill / Transparent Choker- Fitchbace / Silver Chain Necklace- Guess / Sunglasses- Zero UV 

I'm so happy I finally get to share this awesome fringe skirt I got from Necessary Clothing a few months ago but never got around to actually styling them. I have no idea why it took me this long but I'm so satisfied with the way the look turn out with the black version of my ying yang muscle tee (white version). I really wanted to capture a really mysterious look, something that look very easy going and casual yet, dressed up enough to go for a relaxing Sunday walk. I added the ombre lens sunglasses into the mix as my pop color since I'm pretty much wearing all black. I fine that I love adding some a slight pop colour into my accessories because it tends to make the look a little more interesting than just a plain all over black styling. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment