4/11/2013

Schoolin' Life


Striped sheer Blouse- Forever 21 / Jacket- Ann Taylor / Faux Leather A-line Skirt- H&M / Unif Das Boots- Dolls Kill / O-ring- Aeon Leather

I'm absolutely head over heels for this black and white / mixing prints combination! I've always been a person to throw two or three totally different prints together and somehow made it work for me but I had stopped doing that kind of styling for some years now. However, once in awhile I like to mix  prints and today was one of those days where I made a very light weight long sleeve black and white striped top and mesh it with one of my favourite jacket from Ann Taylor. This print mix wasn't really a big clash mainly because one was plaid and the other was stripes so they're kind of from the same family anyways but I really love the combination and I have no idea why I haven't done it sooner. Lately I've been wearing a lot of skin tone stockings and just playing around with it and wearing it with almost everything. I really like that very slight metallic aspect that it creates one camera plus it looks pretty well put together in person. I don't think this outfit would have been complete without my baby (Unif Das Boots) and of course my O-ring choker, by the way I bought it in white so I can't wait to recieve that and style it with as much outfits as possible. Today is such a happy day for me and I hope its the same for you!

*_* Style ALIEN



No comments:

Post a Comment