3/05/2013

Dark Cages


Underworld Coral Top- Vintage / White Cut Out Top- Vintage / Jacket- H & M / Corduroy Pant- Uniqlo / Jeffrey Campbell Cut-Out Boots- Karmaloop / Bondage Scorpion Ring- Flea Market


I had so much fun doing this blog post for today's look. I really felt comfortable today, mainly because my outfit was a nice relaxing casual look. I wore my vintage coral top from one of my previous posts but instead I styled totally different by pairing it with another top over it. I seriously hated this white top before today, mainly because it had a weirdly shaped peplum on the hem and the only thing I appreciated about it was the intricate cut-out details on the back. Yes, I said the back. I didn't like the front of the blouse so I just wore the cut out detail at the front to make the outfit more appealing. I decided to throw on my cream pleather jacket from H&M which I find really comfortable and easy to wear, to give some contrast against the white top. Of course! this outfit could not possibly be complete without my Jeffrey Campbell cut-out boots, they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!

Today I also receive this amazinggg pair of boots from Dolls Kill, please check them out! they sell so many great pieces and these UNIF Das Boots are really to die for, I've been wanting a pair soo bad so I'm really happy to recieve them and can't wait to style them.

*_* NY Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment