3/13/2013

We Are The World




We Are The World Earth Galaxy Space T-shirt- Bosroom / Pleather Skirt- Asos / Coat- Zara / Jeffrey Campbell Cutouts- Karmaloop

So yesterday I received the coolest t-shirt ever from Bosroom which is a fairly new online store on ebay. As soon as I saw it I knew for sure I had to wear it today because I'm completely in love with the print. It's really light weight, soft and very comfortable so what more could a girl ask for? They have a huge variety of crazy and corky random prints which is almost hard to resist from buying, so please check them out if you're into crazy printed tees. I decided to keep it pretty simple since I had a lot going on my chest, so I pair this t-shirt with my leather skater skirt from Asos and threw on my coat from Zara since to was a little chilly and I wasn't about to freeze my ass off. I really love this combination mainly because it's in between being a little loud and simple at the same time. I truly had fun wearing this outfit today.
Be sure to check out all my posts for the rest week and thanks for visiting my blog 

*_* NY Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment